Search: palm reading
Why: On Thought Catalog, "Marriage and Relationships from a 20-Something's Perspective" by Caitlin Stewart Truman:
A palm reader recently informed me that I do not have a union line. However, he also told me that I don’t have a life line. Obviously this means I am a rounded-out loner freak. Take what you will from the mystics, am I right?Answer: As good as anyone else can! This Read your own PALM! thing looked promising for a few clicks, but then it petered out. They do offer an Online Palm Reading Service, but I don't have a scanner. I am now looking at some of their other resources on the same site.
That's all well and good, but I seriously only have exactly 3 lines on my hand. Maybe 4, if you count a wrinkle down near the bottom. Maybe I just moisturize too much?
Uch, hands are so weird.
In good news,
- I will live forever (my Life Line is long and deep [twss])
- and carefully (my Head Line is touching my Life Line)
- without luck (I have no space between my Life and Head Lines)
- selfishly / with a broken heart (my Heart Line starts between my 1 & 2 fingers)
- poor (I don't even have a Money Line)
- single and childless (I don't have Marriage or Children Lines, either)
- and with lots of complicated health problems (my Health Line is barely visible, at best)
But at least my hands are soft!
The More You Know: Did you know that the shapes and angles of your fingers and thumbs can tell you things about yourself, too? It's true! For example:
- If your top knuckles are smooth and your middle ones are knotty, then you are a person whose intellect and practicality work well together. A strong instinctive drive is characteristic of well developed knuckles.