Search: danger mouse
Why: They've been playing the shit out of it all week on "Morning Becomes Eclectic." Here is "Two Against One" featuring Jack White:
Answer: May 16th! It's called Rome, and it's actually by both Danger Mouse and Italian composer Danielle Luppi. Jack White sings on 3 tracks, and Norah Jones sings on 3 others - one of which Jason Bentley played yesterday and the day before. It will probably be the first album I buy in 2011.
The More You Know: We bowled next to Danger Mouse (Brian Joseph Burton, 1977, White Plains, NY) one time at The Spare Room. His friends were kind of dicks.
Wow, did you know he produced all these albums? It's true!
- Gorillaz – Demon Days (2005)
- Danger Doom – The Mouse & The Mask (2005)
- The Rapture – Pieces of the People We Love (2006)
- Sparklehorse – Dreamt for Light Years in the Belly of a Mountain (2006)
- Gnarls Barkley – St. Elsewhere (2006)
- The Good, the Bad and the Queen (2007)
- The Black Keys – Attack & Release (2008)
- Gnarls Barkley – The Odd Couple (2008)
- The Shortwave Set – Replica Sun Machine (2008)
- Martina Topley-Bird – The Blue God (2008)
- Beck – Modern Guilt (2008)
- Joker's Daughter – The Last Laugh (2009)
- Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse – Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse Present: Dark Night of the Soul (2010)
- Broken Bells – Broken Bells (2010)
- The Black Keys – Brothers (2010)
- Broken Bells – Meyrin Fields - EP (2011)
- Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppi – Rome (2011)
- U2 – TBA (2011)