Search: oval office
Why: I am watching Season 1 of "The West Wing." I realize it is my birthday, but I also happened to have messed up my back really badly last week, so I've been on the couch pretty much ever since (except for like 24 drunken hours this weekend). Anyway, after a trespasser shows up on the White House property:
AGENT - Excuse me, Mr. President. I'm sorry: the building's not secure. Would everyone stay in the room, please?Answer: There are 3 windows and 4 doors! On each side:
JOSH - This is happening way too often.
LEO - It's pledge week at the fraternities. The kids hop the fence.
AGENT - Would you mind stepping away from the doors and windows, please?
JOSH - The whole room is doors and windows.
- North - fireplace
- Northeast - door opens to office of the president's secretary
- East - door opens to Rose Garden
- South - 3 large windows (behind the president's desk)
- West - door to dining room and small private study
- Northwest - door opens to main corridor of the West Wing
The More You Know: Family members in the Oval Office: JFK Jr. and Buddy & Socks: