Stuff I've Googled, what I Googled a few minutes ago, what I'm Googling now, why I'm Googling, and other fascinating information.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

What are some examples of pangrams?


Search
: pangrams

Why: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Answer: Here are some that actually make sense:
  • My girl wove six dozen plaid jackets before she quit
  • A wizard’s job is to vex chumps quickly in fog.
  • Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
  • Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz.
  • או הנסה אלהים, לבוא לקחת לו גוי מקרב גוי, במסת באתת ובמופתים ובמלחמה וביד חזקה ובזרוע נטויה, ובמוראים גדלים: ככל אשר-עשה לכם יהוה אלהיכם, במצרים--לעיניך (Deuteronomy 4:34)
Source: Wikipedia

The More You Know: Have you ever read the book Ella Minnow Pea? Me neither, but I want to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits!