Search: real men of genius
Why: They are funny. Yesterday I heard "Mr. Overly Competitive Touch Football Game Player" and "Mr. Taxi Cab Over Accessorizer." Tonight I heard "Mr. Stadium Scoreboard Marriage Proposal Guy."
Answer: Since the first were released in 1999, there have been over 200. It has been one of the most award-winning radio campaigns in the history of advertising. Most are 1-minute long, some are 30-seconds, and a few are on TV, like:
- Mr. Paranoid of the Ocean Guy
- Mr. 80 SPF Sunblock Wearer
- Mr. Discount Airline Pilot Guy
- Mr. Beach Metal Detector Guy
- Mr. Grocery Store Cart Wrangler
- Mr. Highway Line Painter
- Mr. Indecisive Food Orderer Guy
The More You Know: The guy singing is Dave Bickler of Survivor. "Eye of the Tiger" has an actual video. Who knew?