Search: ginger health benefits
Why: I'm eating leftover 日本食. Pickled ginger (the pink stuff in the corner) is a palate cleanser.
Answer: It is!
- Ginger ameliorates digestive ailments!
- Ginger helps digest fatty foods and break down proteins!
- Ginger relieves nausea, including both morning and motion sickness!
- Ginger can help reduce inflammation!
- Ginger can be used to treat arthritis!
- Ginger helps inhibit replication of the herpes simplex virus!
- Ginger knocks out a fever!
- Ginger relaxes muscles around blood vessels!
- Ginger prevents knots from forming!
- Ginger is a natural decongestant and antihistamine!
- Ginger might help lower LDL cholesterol!
- Ginger has been shown to prevent cancerous tumor growth in animals!
The More You Know: I took 日本語 for 4 years in high school.